The Secret behind SAHM~~

Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm moving to the new office, same company different building. Sadly saying this, that my network connection hasn't completely installed yet cause I cannot open my email, my blog as well. So cannot reply to the comments. Sudddenly seeing so many feedbacks about me being a SAHM. Ahaks! I wish if it's come true but yet I'm financially secured without worrying even if I'm not working. But so called, angan2 mat Jenin ajelah...actually becoz of economy crisis and factory shut down, I will temporarily being a SAHM for 2 weeks L0L..lalalala...start from 25/12/2008 until 5/1/2009. At the first place, I'm quite worried about this condition would affect my company (kat mana lak aku nak carik makan nanti). But at the bright plus positive side, it is actually an opportunity for me to take long holiday spending time with my 2 beloved princesses at home and feel how to be a real SAHM like some mommies, right. At the same time, I can freely surf and survey any other suitable new cheese during this holiday. So why not! Company is paying the salary (half of it) some more even it is shut down. Hari2 yang indah...Lagi dua hari je kerja nih...tapi no mood lah...holiday mood sudah mali~~

P/S:Psst...aku tumpang PC member nih update blog..type tempat lain, copy paste je..sabar jelah kan..takde computer pon sibuk nak update blog..hahaha..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

tu dinamakan komitment thadap blog.. heheheh...
shut down ka??? aiyaa... tp stil beruntung sbb company bayar half kan...
SAHM bergaji tu... :)

~Umi.Sufira~ said...

Ms. Lelo--> Hahaha..aah kira SAHM bergaji lah..another 2.5days terpaksalah korban AL..BTW, kaisha Ms. Lelo tak kena shut down ke? ni nak carik kerja kat 'sana' nih..kikiki

Unknown said...

sungguh aku jeles.. dok umah dpt gaji ribu riban

~Umi.Sufira~ said...

Capt--> Usahla ko jeles..aku lagi jeles ngan ko sbb tempat kerja ko beshh!