Used breastpump~~

Thursday, August 14, 2008


Surfing SUSUIBU.COM everyday make me really interested to buy/use a bit expensive breastpump but of course very good in quality. Currently, I am using the most cheapest breastpump in the world (but suit me very well with great EBM output evertime ) and I need to change it every 3 months once due to I worried about the chemical content in its plastic material. Hahaha...really ashamed to show it as I think anybody who see it will laugh at me. Searching here and there and read a lot of articles made me decided to buy AVENT ISIS Manual Breastpump..I don't know why but I think because most of the 'alam maya' pumping members are using it and my pumping place is not electric breastpump user friendly. Hopefully I will suit me well. Suddenly, I remember one of my friends who want to move to new house intended to sell the rarely used(toiuka only used 1-2 times) Avent ISIS Breastpump a few months ago. So, I sent her sms immediately asking about the pump and lucky me, nobody buy the pump yet and she want to sell it to me...It just my rezeki!And she gave half price to me ihik.. Today i receive the parcel and see the goods condition, it is still in a VERY VERY VERY good condition like new one, still in the avent box with original price tags..huhu...RM219.90... I am very happy!! I will try to assemble it tonight and give it a test-drive!!hopefully my breastfeeding journey will be more exciting and interesting after this with Used Avent ISIS Manual Breastpump!!


Avent isis first timer user on 15 August 2008 and my observations are as below:
1) Very silent while in use
2) Cause NO pain and very comfortable
3) Manage to get 6oz per pumping session but 'double pumping using old breastpump at one side and Avent isis at another side
4) But a bit troublesome due to need to assemble to use and re-assemble when to sterilize (a bit not user friendly to wash it during office hour;office pantry)
5) I stiil not so familiar with it and need to use it many times to get use to it

But, whatever it is it seem like I started to like it and will like it more if when I get use to it. As I bought this set with good value of $$ currently I am thinking to get another set for double pump activity with full use of avent isis. Hopefully hubby will approve it..huhu..


P/S: Thanks a bunch to Auntie Ayiee from Sufia muaah!! The seller ;)

4 comments:

BukuBook said...

me also used the same model..unluckily..si comel fareehah tak mo minum ebm...so direct feed saja sampai la ni..tp memang selesa pakai pump ni..n cepat dapat byk kalo dah biasa guna/breast tgh penuh giler..

-ain-

~Umi.Sufira~ said...

Oooo..yelah ain ramai yang pakai ni tu yang berminat nak cuba... Malam tadi test-drive macam OK..tapi taktaulah serasi ke tidak..hehe...Untung ye Fareehah dapat directfeeding... Boleh maintain milk supply.. tapi nanti ain dah start kerja maybe kena minum ebom gak kot...

Mommy Harith Hannah said...

mimi, avent nie mmg best! aku beli nie dulu sblm angkat S3... (haha, aku mmg giller pam sbb terlalu excited nak BF Humaira)... berjasa masa dlm pantang aritue, B bengkak sbb Humaira tido jer keje... skrg pon kalau mlm2, free2 tue aku guna avent ISIS nie utk pam, raser cam betol2 kering jer B, compared dgn guna S3.. cume leceh sket laa kena pam sblh2 (sorry, almaklumla dah terbiasa dgn pam letrik.. hihih), kalu S3 tue relax jer, leh surf net, bace novel etc.. haha...

good investment tau mi! untung ko dpt beli half-price...

~Umi.Sufira~ said...

Ooo.. ko pun ada yang ni gak ye aru. itulah terima ksih banyak btul kat Ayiee..nasib baik blom ada orang lain beli.. Ramai yek pakai avent yang ini... Itulah belum biasa lagilah..nak kena pakai banyak kali baru terror ni..;)